Help tacho time utc

I need some help to get proper time display on my siemens renault tacho its always ten minutes slow but main thing is since i altered when clocks went forward it is still a hour behind on my print out which is doing my head in when i altered it i went into vehicle events and then local time but this still wrong on print out !! Can anyone please put me right

It will be wrong the tacho print out will always stay on utc, that cannot be altered,you can only alter the display time. As for the 10 mins I dont know how to alter that on your tacho, probably best to get them to do it when it goes in for its 6 weekly :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

As wildfire says, you can’t alter the UTC time on it so it will always be an hour out in summertime.

However, you can adjust the time by a couple of minutes by doing the following: press the ok button, using the down arrow, scroll down till it says ‘entry vehicle’. Press ok then scroll down till it says ‘UTC correct’. Press ok, then it will give you the option to adjust the time by plus or minus one minute. Thats as much as you can alter the time in one week. So if yours is 10mins out, its going to take you 10wks to sort the time on your own.

There is something that says your tacho should be accurate to within a certain amount of minutes but I can’t remember of the top of my head. So might be worth checking that out as it may require to go to an authorised tacho center to be adjusted instead.

You can change the UTC time by 1 minute in every 7 days up or down its in the menu. if the time is more than 20 minutes out you have to take to a tachograph calibration centre

1.4 version 2 software can print in current time or utc time but recording is always done in utc. It can be up to 20 minutes out.

If as stated, the time can be as much as 20 mins out the question is why would you not manually correct it?

I agree it wouldn’t be an issue for a driver who only drove one truck, but if like lots of people the driver had to cab hop and had his 9 off but then jumped into a motor with the clock reading 20 mins slow? Problems would ensue methinks.

the maoster:
If as stated, the time can be as much as 20 mins out the question is why would you not manually correct it?

There’s no reason why you would not adjust the time but if the UTC time was 20 minutes out it would take 20 weeks to correct it.

As has been said you can only change the UTC time by 1 minute a week.

tachograph:

the maoster:

There’s no reason why you would not adjust the time but if the UTC time was 20 minutes out it would take 20 weeks to correct it.

As has been said you can only change the UTC time by 1 minute a week.

sounds like drivers pressing buttons not knowing what they were doing over 20 odd weeks