Help,Scania LB110 /1 twin steer

ISHIFT5:

Davepeart:
Hi I shift,pleased to see your active again,or have I missed something?
I’ve just seen f88conversion,I spoke to FrankBradley some time ago,and he didn’t know where it had ended up.i told him I’d read somewhere,some one in Ireland had it for restoration.it now looks very much the same vehicle .if I see him in village,I’ll have a word ,get him to look it up,and see if he can confirm it as his old motor.
Cheers Dave

Morning Dave, not seen Frank in a long time, does he still run the old Land Rover ? Not put as much stuff on lately as started to get some sour and bitter comments especially on the Browns stuff and pictures but I suppose you can’t please all.

Have you had anything through the post recently ?

ISHIFT

Hi ISHIFT,
Don’t you worry about that you keep posting, out of the 341 posts you have made you have a couple of negative comments from one person…that is a good average, anyway have you any pics of Thompson’s of Crowle? I have seen the pic’s on trucknet and their facebook page just wondering if you had any, I subbed some work off Thompson’s when I first set up as an OD and they was one of a few firms that paid you on the dot,Cheer’s Pete

pete smith:

ISHIFT5:

Davepeart:
Hi I shift,pleased to see your active again,or have I missed something?
I’ve just seen f88conversion,I spoke to FrankBradley some time ago,and he didn’t know where it had ended up.i told him I’d read somewhere,some one in Ireland had it for restoration.it now looks very much the same vehicle .if I see him in village,I’ll have a word ,get him to look it up,and see if he can confirm it as his old motor.
Cheers Dave

Morning Dave, not seen Frank in a long time, does he still run the old Land Rover ? Not put as much stuff on lately as started to get some sour and bitter comments especially on the Browns stuff and pictures but I suppose you can’t please all.

Have you had anything through the post recently ?

ISHIFT

Hi ISHIFT,
Don’t you worry about that you keep posting, out of the 341 posts you have made you have a couple of negative comments from one person…that is a good average, anyway have you any pics of Thompson’s of Crowle? I have seen the pic’s on trucknet and their facebook page just wondering if you had any, I subbed some work off Thompson’s when I first set up as an OD and they was one of a few firms that paid you on the dot,Cheer’s Pete

Morning Pete, I don’t have any Thompson pics but I know a lad from Scunthorpe who does. Check out flickr and the pictures of vrlh which have many of Thompsons and others in the area and I also have his email address if needed. Thanx