Help required

Spardo My mate has bought a spread near Bergerac about two years ago. Five acres of forest with it. He bought diggers & plant to turn it into something special. He has British builders working on the project. He hasn`t been out of his bedroom for the last eight weeks. He has terminal cancer all over his body . I have been told that he will last another month tops… So live every moment ,mate.

spaceman:

jessicas dad:
i used to do france and sometimes germany with a ■■■■■■ van or a merc sprinter from salford van hire for hexagon freight at cross green and there was a sticker in it saying that the van was no way meant to be going over the water. i always took it over no problems and they never moaned about the mileage.

Did they give you the V5? If not, you need a Vehicle on Hire Certificate (VE103B).

Was it on their Self Drive Hire Insurance, or on your firm’s?

There are still firms that will allow hire vehicles to go abroard. Get pulled without a V5 or VE103B, or no insurance Cert, and you’ll be in trouble.

Its also worth paying for European breakdown cover.

You can put a Luton on the Channel Tunnel passenger train if you’re only carrying personal goods.

NB A 3.5T luton with a tail lift will have a payload less than 1.5T

i dont know. it must have been through hexagons insurance.

Have they thought about buying a van/truck over there and driving back?,also if your bringing it back for yourself you wont need cmr just a manifest…