HELP PLEASE

Can someone put me in the picture to whats happening on the erf threads on the old timers forum please,its beyond me whats happening ,i can understand there are a few bickering but what over and why,it looks like roberts got fed up with and done one ,i enjoy his posts and knowledge aswell :cry: :cry: :cry:

It all looks a bit dentures at dawn to me. :laughing:

A bit like these guys. :laughing:

seth 70:
Can someone put me in the picture to whats happening on the erf threads on the old timers forum please,its beyond me whats happening ,i can understand there are a few bickering but what over and why,it looks like roberts got fed up with and done one ,i enjoy his posts and knowledge aswell :cry: :cry: :cry:

Think there may have been a few pm’s or e mails between parties involved so we seeing cryptic posts,i was enjoying these threads till toys come out of pram but i think most photos and info has been posted so it may have run its course

I know robert [gone awol]is a ex trucker ,is he writing a book or something :question: but who and what are these other two dutch guys :question:im sorry if these are daft questions but how can the post about all things ,â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  erfs get so out of hand,im surprised the mods havent told them to cool it ,or am i reading too much into it :question: :unamused: :unamused: ps like the cartoon with the 2 old giffers :laughing: :laughing: