help please

Hello,
I need your help please,as i’m a bit confused!!i started to work after my holidays on 3rd of june at 16h30,worked 6shifts and will finish tomorrow morning (9th june) at 9am. will do 24hours off and restart again sunday at 10am. here is where my problem start, sunday i’ll finish at about 8pm,and i’ll have another 24 hours off to start monday 11th at 21h00!!(Can you see any infringement so far?)
how many shifts can i do starting from 21h00 monday 11th?? 4shifts?? 5 shifts or 6■■
i’d reallly appreciate your help as i’m agency,and they don’t tolerate infringements at this place!!
Thanks and have a good weekend

Binas:
Hello,
I need your help please,as i’m a bit confused!!i started to work after my holidays on 3rd of june at 16h30,worked 6shifts and will finish tomorrow morning (9th june) at 9am. will do 24hours off and restart again sunday at 10am. here is where my problem start, sunday i’ll finish at about 8pm,and i’ll have another 24 hours off to start monday 11th at 21h00!!(Can you see any infringement so far?)
how many shifts can i do starting from 21h00 monday 11th?? 4shifts?? 5 shifts or 6■■
i’d reallly appreciate your help as i’m agency,and they don’t tolerate infringements at this place!!
Thanks and have a good weekend

I’m a bit confused too :confused:

You’re having a reduced weekly rest period this week 09:00 Saturday to 10:00 Sunday so you will need to have a full weekly rest period next week.

The reduced weekly rest period from 20:00 Sunday to 21:00 Monday will allow you to start a new six periods of 24 hours from 21:00 Monday.

You will need to start a 45 hour weekly rest period no later than 21:00 Sunday 17th which is 6 shifts from 21:00 Monday 11th by my reckoning.

You will also need to pay back compensation of 20 hours for the reduced weekly rest period Saturday/Sunday, this should be paid back by no later than midnight on the 1st July.

If there’s anything you don’t understand feel free to ask here