HELP PLEASE !!!!!!

Hi all does anyone one know where i can get an sd card with truck softwear to plug into a Garmin nuvi 205 I had a look on garmins site but carnt make sence of it all so any help or ideas would be great thanks .

Cant help with a specific pre-loaded SD card. Why do you specifically need it to be pre-loaded with truck software? when any satnav will serve the purpose you require to get you from A to B. Just load it up with the desired additional free POIs.
Unless things have changed since this morning, trucks still use the same roads as everyone else to get you from A to B…
scroll down a few threads and read the recent satnav threads.
However cheap blank 2Gb SD cards are readily available for online retailers such as 7 day shop, that you could load any software onto.
[tin hat mode=on]you could probably download most flavours of satnav software for free, if you know where to find it … Google[/tin hat mode=off]

not seen/heard of a freely available garmin truck software only tomtom. with any other you can load low bridges etc software but it WONT route you around them like tomtom truck does.

Thanks for the advise guys but think i solved the problem. HGV solutions do a cd rom for any sat nav that allows you to set your weight and heights to help avoid any probs and its only £50 so going to order one and see how it goes.

If garmin doing the same thing what tomtom does where you can download POI don’t go to HGV solution and pay them £50 if you can get for free, few months ago I did phone HGV solution and asking them about this and what I understand from it as just aditional POI that shows up on your map but will not divert your around them just incase you have delivery near there or something like that, if you can download POI from garmin then that what I would do it, go to your garmin function and just setup to show on maps and warn when near low bridge ect. very easy done