Help please

Does anyone know what the symbols mean in the middle of the display

Did you go over your driving time? Not seen that before, sorry.

No was like it 1st thing this morning
Stumped me too

Think it means a boffin in the office needs to come out and download the data collected on the units digi

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The lollipop type symbol to the left of the time is for VDO geoloc, recording vehicle position,& data, the next along is operational mode, and the diamond shape is IMS, independent motion signal.
Basically records journey by gps as well as the sensor in gear box to tell if a magnet has been used, by the km`s not tallying up.

It shows that vehicle data logging is turned on.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154889

O right why would they show up this morning
Had truck from new and no one else drives unless I’m on holibobs

DRIVER2:
O right why would they show up this morning
Had truck from new and no one else drives unless I’m on holibobs

Who knows, maybe your boss turned it on … or maybe not :slight_smile:

Has it been serviced recently? Might be an update to the tacho software if it’s been to the garage

Stop worrying, unless you have done something wrong… :blush:

Who knows■■?
Thanks for the reply :smiley:

It’s logging God knows what though. You turn ignition on to full then back one notch. So you can have radio etc on . It appears turn on fully goes off. Don’t worry about it. I noticed it on mine . Was thread about it few weeks ago. Some.guy said get handbook for tacho out and can turn it off. I looked .Was to complicated so left it. As said does.no harm anyway

Do you drive a Volvo and does the tacho get analysed by the RHA?

The reason I ask is that the Volvo Dynafleet system has recently been synced up with the RHA which allows the data to be sent straight to them once remotely downloaded for analysis.

It could be something to do with that.

Re: Odd tachograph symbol.
Postby AndrewG » Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 am

Thats the match symbol…means ‘keep it lit’…
…Loaded like a Freight Train…

Taken from another thread