HELP please??

I have sent of for my cat c prov, and it got returned, with a letter saying it got returned due to * “we already hold a valid photo on our records and this will automatically be used on your next driving license”

Does this mean I just take the photo out and resend my license back off? I only sent it off as ID because I have lost my passport and only have driving license as ID, do am I right in just returning it without the photo just send license back? Cheers guys

As long as you have a photo licence which you do, you don’t need to send a new photo so just send back the form without the photo.

Routy22:
I have sent of for my cat c prov, and it got returned, with a letter saying it got returned due to * “we already hold a valid photo on our records and this will automatically be used on your next driving license”

Does this mean I just take the photo out and resend my license back off? I only sent it off as ID because I have lost my passport and only have driving license as ID, do am I right in just returning it without the photo just send license back? Cheers guys

Or they just use your photo from your passport ,if you want.

Thanks will do, would it be worth actually delivering it by hand to Swansea, ( wouldn’t be problem for me at all) then they can tell me there and then what’s what etc

Doesn’t matter about that last question, I’ll just send it off without photo, on the upside! Nothing was said about the 12 points situation! So there’s hope! :slight_smile:

So they returned the whole thing because of an extra included photo? Didn’t occur to anyone to just carry on and ignore the photo…

Routy22:
Nothing was said about the 12 points situation! So there’s hope! :slight_smile:

Until they start to process it - then it might go to the TC for approval

ROG:

Routy22:
Nothing was said about the 12 points situation! So there’s hope! :slight_smile:

Until they start to process it - then it might go to the TC for approval

I would say that they never said anything simply because, as Rog says, they haven’t started processing it yet!
To be honest, if you have 12 points I see little prospect of you being granted a provisional or otherwise seeing as we get a warning letter from the TC when we reach just 6 points.

This converation happened on another thread last week. 6 of his points were for 2 lots of 33 in an 30. His other six were for 80 in a 50 in a confusing situation (kind of A1M becoming A1 dual sort of thing).

I trained with someone who had 9 points, and I reckon the OP might get a provisional IF he gets as far as the tea and biscuits with TC stage (in other words gets a chance to explain a bit). If it gets rejected without interview then I agree it could be tough. If someone is switched on they will realise 12 would normally mean ban and there might be more going on than meets the eye and grant him a chat with TC.

Yea hopefully a tea and biscuits chatter to explain, in 3 month 3 get wiped, but yea I just hope I catch them on a good day, I already have a job offer (believe it or not!) just needs the license