Help please ,tachograph & card query advice needed

Please could somebody tell me where the problem is here. …
I finished driving last night & had problems trying to log out of a stone ridge didgi tacho, so another driver logged it out best he could.

The problem is that this morning when I logged on did my checks & a few minutes up the road noticed that the information on the tacho wasn’t reading correctly, & was showing up the previous day’s recording it hasn’t logged out properly.

The other driver has taken over driving until I can sort it out, is anyone able to advise? ,all help gratefully appreciated please

Could it be that when prompted. …end shift yes/ no he pressed no for ya!

5RRF:
Could it be that when prompted. …end shift yes/ no he pressed no for ya!

Sorry to take so replying to your post :blush: , don’t rightly know what happened but it messed my driving day up :smiling_imp: I put the card back in after & re logged out to make certain & had taken a printout earlier as well , thanks for your reply :smiley:

digi tacho’s are warn a mi arse,i once accidently pressed the wrong button well into a fifteen hour shift,the card popped out so i pushed it back in and bam,it started from nothing,bloody things :imp:

big boots:
digi tacho’s are warn a mi arse,i once accidently pressed the wrong button well into a fifteen hour shift,the card popped out so i pushed it back in and bam,it started from nothing,bloody things :imp:

:open_mouth:
Usually got a truck with a Siemens vdo in it , but ended up with a stoneridge :frowning:

Stonebridge THE DEVILS WORK I TELL YA.

snowman77:
Stonebridge THE DEVILS WORK I TELL YA.

Ohhhhh yes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: