Help please Plymouth area

Am going to be nighties out in this town tonight , anybody know of any truck stops around here . Did have a look at my t/stop app and it only gives me a Moto at Saltash or a cafe on the A38
Any info gladly accepted thanks

lee mills,but that might be the cafe your being showed on the 38

knobby gb:
lee mills,but that might be the cafe your being showed on the 38

It was yes , thanks Knobby, but seeing as I’ve never used it was wondering if was still going
Thanks for the reply I’ll go there then, looks easy enough to get to

Lee Mill, or park on Newnham industrial estate at Plympton and walk to the pub at the end of the road, does a good roast carvery for, IIRC, £4.95. There’s truck parking signposted in the middle of Plymouth but I’ve never been there.

Harry Monk:
Lee Mill, or park on Newnham industrial estate at Plympton and walk to the pub at the end of the road, does a good roast carvery for, IIRC, £4.95. There’s truck parking signposted in the middle of Plymouth but I’ve never been there.

That’ll be the bus station. They let trucks park there at night.

Too many loonies in that part of town for my liking. Newnham is a nice, quiet spot.

Don’t go Lee Mill, it’s too noisy with the A38 running behind it. It is a good stop though. If you come out the truckstop, take 1st left pass Tesco, there is an Ind est that’s free and quiet. With Tesco 2 min walk away,open 24 hrs.

Thank you all for the replies -town centre lorry parks aren’t my idea of pleasure, too many people making noises on their way home from the pub - decided on Lee Mills -
didn’t really notice the noise from the A38
But boy it’s small - only room for about a dozen trucks only two spaces left when i got here and just got here in time for something to eat ( arrived at 18.30) The bloke who runs it shuts early doesn’t he ?
Its really bad here to get a phone signal too
Handy to know its here but I wouldn’t bust a gut to get to it

Thats why I mentioned Tesco. The pub behind you is nice for grub.

bigvern1:
Thats why I mentioned Tesco. The pub behind you is nice for grub.

Yes I noticed what you said about Tesco , the driver parked beside me has just returned from a stroll up there , I know that because of the Tesco carrier bag hes got in his hand, just didn’t fancy a stroll up there myself , maybe next time.
Might pay the pub a visit though for a Guiness before bed :laughing: