HELP PLEASE. Iveco Stralis LED rear lights

Hi all

I became an owner driver last year when I purchased a 2012 Iveco Stralis enclosed 4 car transporter. In that time I have had it painted and gone to town brining it up to standard. I purchased some LED Autolamps rear lights for both the lorry and drag. However I haven’t been able to get them working correctly due to the bulb failure warnings on the dash.

All in all I have wasted a lot of time and money on the lights, various resistors and it still hasn’t worked so I am currently back on the original bulb lights.

This is the last piece of the puzzle to get the lorry finished. Can anyone help please? Does anyone know the correct value resistors required as I have been told the Iveco system is very sensitive.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to being part of the forum on this new journey.

I have no idea but surely it would be easier to bung an auto spark a few quid and keep him on your books for future work etc?

Narc:
I have no idea but surely it would be easier to bung an auto spark a few quid and keep him on your books for future work etc?

Surely leaving filament bulbs is the best answer? Easy to replace when they fail compared with VOR when LEDs fail.

stu675:

Narc:

Surely leaving filament bulbs is the best answer? Easy to replace when they fail compared with VOR when LEDs fail.

I agree with you mate!