Help Please Information To help find jobs

Hi there , Im finding it realy hard to find lorry driving jobs , I hold a class 2 and class 1 licence. I passed my class 2 in March and class 1 in sep last year. Ive tryed all my local agancies in HULL (EASTYORKSHIRE) and they ask for over 25 yr olds. Im 23 so whats the best soluctions to try ? I have transport so i am able to travel to companys, Ive had expairance in class 2 lorry for 9 months, Any Help Please ■■?

Yeah get out visiting companies knock doors get out there am sick of the bs cant find work i been driving artics since passing

im 22, had my class 2 for 2 and a half years and class one for 7 months
i left school when i was 14/15
crap cv other than mechanics nvq and hgv with hi-ab

i made a massive email stating how im willing to learn, keen etc etc and after 45 job applications i got a job last week

all i can say is keep going, keep bugging people, yellow pages and google, ring/e-mail them direct
drive around and it will come to you, and believe me, when it does it’s well worth it

Do not waste your time phoning or e-mailing, it did work for me when i was out of work, drive around and ask to see the transport manager, with all your kit in the car ready to go, if you call in when their driver is ill or walked out you have got a job, even if it may be washing the trucks on saturday mornings, you are in the door, or even double man trips to start with.
If you have a look on the VOSA website O licence applications website you can be a detective and find a small operator that is starting out new, the website will list all the firms in your area, an owner driver looking for a hoiday cover driver maybe.
A quick check on Companies House webite has useful information.
If you see an ad for a driving job in the paper, act fast and say you are coming now to have a chat.
Wesite for driving jobs are Gumtree, Rapido, and Eures.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87421

Have a look at this.

Madguy :smiling_imp:

toby1234abc:
Do not waste your time phoning or e-mailing.

+1

You need to show that you’re keen. It doesn’t take much effort to pick up the phone or click send, so use your legs instead.