Help please in West Yorkshire

Hi all,

Just an intorduction and a question or two.

I am 41 and have been driving for 20 years or so. I am looking to get into the transport industry. I am based in Bradford.

If there is anyone fairly local who can recommend a good training school so I can get my C licence. Also what is the state of play with regard to newly qualified drivers getting work (full time or agency) in this area. I am expecting to be knocking on a lot of doors when I pass. Can anyone recommend any local companies/agencies that may be recruiting in the next couple of months.

many thanks,

Shiny

Shiny:
Hi all,

Just an intorduction and a question or two.

I am 41 and have been driving for 20 years or so. I am looking to get into the transport industry. I am based in Bradford.

If there is anyone fairly local who can recommend a good training school so I can get my C licence. Also what is the state of play with regard to newly qualified drivers getting work (full time or agency) in this area. I am expecting to be knocking on a lot of doors when I pass. Can anyone recommend any local companies/agencies that may be recruiting in the next couple of months.

many thanks,

Shiny

1 dont get stuck with a middleman as get stung with it take your money and run and you wont your money back go to the driving schools and meet the peaple
2 as it is very hard for new drivers to get work no exp go to blue chip companys they wll take you on
3 welcome and good luck with your test

Hi. I passed both my cat c and ce with Apex hgv training. They are based in Bradford. I found them to be friendly and good training was provided.
I’m not sure but I think both Joda freight and R McDowells will take a newly passed driver on but I’m not 100% on this. I don’t know what either company are like to work for. They are both based around the keighley area

Rob

Via master Training in Morley. Absolutely brilliant. PM me if you want more info.