Help please brakes warrington

Anyone give me directions from M62 I’ll be coming from the east, can’t find it on sat nav, Google maps or my truckers atlas.

Thanks

NewLad:
Anyone give me directions from M62 I’ll be coming from the east, can’t find it on sat nav, Google maps or my truckers atlas.Thanks

if it’s the new one :wink: come off at gate 8 if memory serves me correct! :laughing: it’s the new one behind buttonwood services :sunglasses: if it’s open :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yes its the junction for the Burtonwood services, head for that and get into your outside lane on the roundabout and head For Burtonwood, you will see a NO HGV WATCH sign for Burtonwood village but at the same time you will see the brand new Brakes depot you cant miss it its right off the roundabout and nothing blocking your view…attack :wink: :laughing:

off at junction 8 and follow signs for omega north, and you will find it

Thanks everyone

Found it easily with the directions, thanks again, their not very quick! It’s still a lot better than the old place was.

NewLad:
Found it easily with the directions, thanks again, their not very quick! It’s still a lot better than the old place was.

Can’t really miss it :slight_smile:

Hermes next door too

Have you seen the size of the new Asda they are building opposite side of the motorway?

coming from the east at this time of year, surely all you had to do was follow the star and make sure you were stocked up with either gold, frankinsence, or myrrh. :laughing: (knew spellcheck wouldn’t like that one :wink: )