Help pages!

It has been suggested that this forum have pages dedicated to the families of drivers imprisoned abroad, that there is a list of good lawyers who are expert in this field and a list of places to find help and support. I personnally think this is a very good idea and am more than willing to participate so here goes;

My own lawyers put up an excellent defence for me, making their own enquireries and investigations where the French system didn’t. This, along with the very public campaign of support from all quarters, played an important part in gaining my release. I would recommend them as an excellent team who worked well together as they understood just what was required.

Jean Francois Guyot
206-208 rue de Rivoli
75001 Paris
e mail cabinet.jfguyot@wanadoo.fr
tel (france) 01 42 44 29 00

D. Clive McKeag
1-3 Lansdowne Terrace
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE3 1HN
tel 0191 2131010

I hope that this can be of use to others and if enough people put similar postings perhaps the moderator can make up a special listing.

I would also suggest a links page to the various organisations, such as Fair Trials and Prisoners Abroad could be found

Regards to all drivers and their families and if anybody needs help or advice, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

John Vasey