Help.out of time?

Good one, especially if paid by the hour. Get paid for having a brew and watching telly.

Good choice! Save the other excuses for when you really need them.

Too many MARY ELLENS :laughing: the rules are there for a purpose :sunglasses: drivers AND SCREWDRIVERS! :smiley: that’s TRANSPORT! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nezza:
I’m heading to base and will probably be 10 to 30 mins short when I run out of my second 4.5 hours. Do I HAVE to stop and take another 45 or is the any lee-way with vosa? Cheers

Before everyone answered your question and you stopped for a further 45 ,
DO YOU KNOW THE LAW AND REGS ON DRIVING HOURS

:open_mouth:

I’m sorry but I don’t get this. The OP is basically asking “I don’t think I’ve got enough time to cover the distance I want to drive, so can I just ignore the driving hours rules?” To which the only answer must surely be 'No, don’t be silly".

Cosmic:
I’m sorry but I don’t get this. The OP is basically asking “I don’t think I’ve got enough time to cover the distance I want to drive, so can I just ignore the driving hours rules?” To which the only answer must surely be 'No, don’t be silly".

+1

nick2008:

Nezza:
I’m heading to base and will probably be 10 to 30 mins short when I run out of my second 4.5 hours. Do I HAVE to stop and take another 45 or is the any lee-way with vosa? Cheers

Before everyone answered your question and you stopped for a further 45 ,
DO YOU KNOW THE LAW AND REGS ON DRIVING HOURS

:open_mouth:

Yes thank you, he has a max of 10 hours driving, having done 9 and had 45 off he has an hour left to do the 30 min drive to the yard. Unless he came off a ferry. :smiley:

THERE’S NO NEED TO SHOUT

Take the break, you know if you do anything else even once you will do it again until you think it’s the norm, until you get caught that is. Try planning ahead.