Help on tachos urgent

Started drivin Friday morn after a 24hr break. Drove Fri,Sat,Sun finished Monday 3pm. On break since then start driving again this evening at 8pm. This is week 2 of working fortnight. How much more can i do until 45hr break is needed?

Looks to me like you can go until Sunday, you’d need to start a 45 hour rest sometime on Sunday.

I would say that so long as you start the 45 hour rest period before midnight this sunday night then you can work right up to then (unless you get up to 90 hours fortnightly driving before then).

23:59 Sunday.

Seen as your irish I didn’t think you lot gave a toss!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

How do you figuire Sunday night sure been driving a week and 3 days. Now on day 10 of fortnight spread. had 24hr break on Thursday gone,7hrs Friday,3hrs Sturday,10hrs Sunday,9 hrs Monday and parked now for last 30 hrs.

Thetaff:
Seen as your irish I didn’t think you lot gave a toss!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

No but the red caps from Espania might :wink:

Basically, you can do as many shifts as you like in the fortnight as long as you have a minimum 24 hr rest after 6 x 24 hr periods from when you start the 1st shift AND you have the legal rests between those shifts AND you do not exceed the 56 hr / 90 hr driving limits.

You can also have as many 24 hr rest periods in the fortnight so long as you start a 45 hr before midnight sunday of the 2nd week. Hope that all helps but somebody may come on and say I’m wrong!! Hope not :wink:

Thanks for the replys …much appreciated.

ellies dad:
How do you figuire Sunday night sure been driving a week and 3 days. Now on day 10 of fortnight spread. had 24hr break on Thursday gone,7hrs Friday,3hrs Sturday,10hrs Sunday,9 hrs Monday and parked now for last 30 hrs.

Because you only had a reduced rest last week, unless there is one you haven’t mentioned, and you cannot have two consecutive weeks with only reduced rest periods. Therefore you must have a full weekly rest of at least 45 hours for this week and for it to count for this week it must begin no later than 23:59 Sunday.