Help new pass class 2 find work west mids Please

Ok merchantofdoom will give them a try thank you

I was and still kind of am in the same boat as u mate but i think its the season in which you past your test mine was summer 2012 just b4 i turned 25 and birmingham was heaving for drivers within two weeks i was in work for manpower in stourbridge speak to adrian if you aint allready signed up. They sent me mainly to jewsons at first doing 7.5ton work then strate to hermes class 2 i coundnt believe my luck lol remember everywher is quite at the moment but when delieverys need to be made from nowish till summer etc companys get desperate when ther guys are all on holiday then guys like us get a break im searching everyday for a fulltime position bcuz with agency ther is no stabilty maybe we can liase with each other when we find vacancies / firms taking new drivers

I will allso recommend Manpower , dudley branch i dealt with .Adrian is a decent guy .
The other agencies were not interested or didnt return calls when i mentioned i was a newbie :unamused: (their loss!)

cheers Mike

i can vouch for Baileys Employment Services ltd, they have an office in Melksham and one up north somewhere, i did ok with them, paid on time, the boss owns a helicopter to fly to his numerous branches.
I was doing nights on milk tankers and milk drops in a fridge trailer for a supermarket.
If you move to Wiltshire for work ,ask for Geoff, the driver hirer.