help needed

Lost my digi card ffs, has anyone a phone number for dvla? How long can u drive for without card is it 14 days or 28?

0300 790 6109

15 days - remember the print out at start and end of shift

Pete

0300 7906109

Ring up pay iver phone by card n ur new digi card normally with u in under a week

Thanks for your help guys !!!

I thought you could only drive without it using printouts if it was damaged/failed to work, and then only for 15 days ■■?

gardun:
I thought you could only drive without it using printouts if it was damaged/failed to work, and then only for 15 days ■■?

What if my Digital Tachograph Card is Lost, Stolen or Defective

In all of the above situations it is acceptable to use a vehicle for up to 15 days without a Digital Tachograph card inserted into the machine.

You must report a missing or non-working digicard to VOSA within 7 days of the event. Telephone 0870 8501074.
Operate the mode switch and follow all driving regulations as usual (The Digital Tachograph Unit will record everything you do on its internal memory).
Complete a printout at the begining and the end of every shift and treat them in the same way as you would an Analogue Tachograph Disc.
Complete and return form D777B.

truck-driver.co.uk/digital-tachograph-card/

redboxer850:

gardun:

What if my Digital Tachograph Card is Lost, Stolen or Defective

In all of the above situations it is acceptable to use a vehicle for up to 15 days without a Digital Tachograph card inserted into the machine.

You must report a missing or non-working digicard to VOSA within 7 days of the event. Telephone 0870 8501074.
Operate the mode switch and follow all driving regulations as usual (The Digital Tachograph Unit will record everything you do on its internal memory).
Complete a printout at the begining and the end of every shift and treat them in the same way as you would an Analogue Tachograph Disc.
Complete and return form D777B.

truck-driver.co.uk/digital-tachograph-card/

Fair enough - I didn’t check before posting hence all the question marks!