help needed

hi all

i am a hgv class one driver, who escaped ,and now i do something completely different, i will begin i teach adult guidance to young people , who are currently unemployed and as part of my course i am telling them about the transport /warehousing industry, if any body has got any info i would be very grateful, i have made contacts with the logistics skills council, who have been very good so far, i need info on all kinds of warehousing - transport and logistics skills, any links or people with literature etc would be great

keep up the good work guys and girls

regards

ricky

ricky61:
hi all

i am a hgv class one driver, who escaped ,and now i do something completely different, i will begin i teach adult guidance to young people , who are currently unemployed and as part of my course i am telling them about the transport /warehousing industry, if any body has got any info i would be very grateful, i have made contacts with the logistics skills council, who have been very good so far, i need info on all kinds of warehousing - transport and logistics skills, any links or people with literature etc would be great

keep up the good work guys and girls

regards

ricky

skillsforlogistics.org/

Have you had a look on there?

hi mike

thanks for the link but i have already spoken to the skills for logistics
people

regards

ricky

ricky61:
hi all

i am a hgv class one driver, who escaped ,and now i do something completely different, i will begin i teach adult guidance to young people , who are currently unemployed and as part of my course i am telling them about the transport /warehousing industry, if any body has got any info i would be very grateful

Yeah, tell them to get a job like the rest of us have to do instead of scrounging off the Government and/or tax payers.

Went to the tax office this morning to sort out my P45’s in ready for a new job on Monday on class 1 - but to see chavs outside the jobcentre/dole office was unreal!! bloody hell - I have been off 2 weeks without pay (my choice) and these bloody ■■■■■ can’t even get off their arses to do a job in the local factory!

xlthunter:
Went to the tax office this morning to sort out my P45’s in ready for a new job on Monday on class 1 - but to see chavs outside the jobcentre/dole office was unreal!! bloody hell - I have been off 2 weeks without pay (my choice) and these bloody [zb] can’t even get off their arses to do a job in the local factory!

It’s a [zb] disgrace. Sorry, but dole money should NOT exist. If you need money, you go out and work for it. I’ve been between jobs on several occasions, sometimes for quite lengthy periods of time too but I’ve NEVER claimed a penny of dole money in my entire lifetime. I don’t agree with it. If you walk out or get the sack then you go and get a job elsewhere, even if it’s cleaning toilets.

These chavs are one of the reasons that I’m not quite the er, ahem, angel I should be when it comes to paying my dues. Why should I pay for them to sit at home all day smoking pot, making babies and playing PlayStation games? :angry:

Of course all those outside the job ctr cannot possibly get a job as they could not afford the ■■■■, play station, Sky etc doing a normal job.

And you wonder why all the illegals keep coming to UK to get free everything from our wonderful governement

the free bank of the UK = DSS

I DONT LIVE TO FAR FROM A JOB CENTRE AND ALL I SEE THERE IS PEOPLE OUTSIDE GOIN IN AND GETTING BACK INTO THERE BMW,S

asian,s that is

ricky61:
hi all
i teach adult guidance to young people , who are currently unemployed
ricky

You teach adult guidance ?

I don’t know what that entails but to be honest from what I see these days where I live you would be better occupied teaching child guidance to some of their parents, maybe then there wouldn’t be such a yob culture in our society.

Oops, double post

Rob K:
It’s a [zb] disgrace. Sorry, but dole money should NOT exist. If you need money, you go out and work for it. I’ve been between jobs on several occasions, sometimes for quite lengthy periods of time too but I’ve NEVER claimed a penny of dole money in my entire lifetime. I don’t agree with it. If you walk out or get the sack then you go and get a job elsewhere, even if it’s cleaning toilets.

Too right!!

I too have been out of work & never claimed a penny. When I left school I worked in a workshop making musical instruments, very skilled job but no use in the real world. I did that for 9 years, then a further 4 years self employed. All of a sudden, the company decided they didn’t want to make that particular model anymore so that was me out of a job and completely ■■■■■■.

One week later I’m on the agency, driving a van round Nottingham doing 70 drops a day for White Arrow :open_mouth: These lazy ■■■■■ should be made to do that.

Rob K never claimed dole …what a muppet

hitch:
Rob K never claimed dole …what a muppet

How do you come to that conclusion? I have morals and principles - don’t you? :unamused:

Well if you are ever unemployed you should sign on, this way you get your stamp.

Rob K:
These chavs are one of the reasons that I’m not quite the er, ahem, angel I should be when it comes to paying my dues. Why should I pay for them to sit at home all day smoking pot, making babies and playing PlayStation games? :angry:

Quite right - so will I when I get the chance, why the ■■■■ should I pay extra dues to the DSS/scheming ■■■■■■■■ on the £££ I make extra “out” of normal work. TBH if you watch “2 Packets of crisps and a pint of Large” on BBC3 then you seen what its like to live in the chav world - oh we all kow what its like, ■■■■■■■ free money, free house, free rent, free child payment - ■■■■■■■ scam - I hate them and I do make my feelings known when I am out in the car/truck

They are ■■■■■■■ lazy ■■■■■■■■ who can’t ■■■■■■■ work to save their lives. Bring back national service please!!!

Complete ■■■■ take here - sorry that ■■■■■■■ annoyed me - I have been off work 2 weeks as a break as my choice before starting a new job unpaid/no imcome, told the tax office that I’ve not in work until next week then my “dues” will resume again with the new firm, admitting that it will be double on what I used to earn but thats double tax again.

Complete ■■■■ take!

Please point me to “cough” [££££] “cough” work please in my spare time - :wink:

Note to ricky61 - sorry for taking your topic off track but I read your post the morning before I saw what happened and had to vent some steam :slight_smile: Yes give those who need the option a chance, but if they don’t give the 100% input , then don’t bother helping them as you will be wasting time and resources.

seems im the same as most “oldies” been out of work but got out an found summat even just to tied me over,never claimed dole or stuff, was bought up to fend for meself and mine. thing is we are not afraid of hard work an getting hands dirty or of being classed as a lowly truck driver ,“we know better who we are” but whether you are in/out of work you always look for something better.