Help needed

The wee fella has an interview and assessment coming up with MB for an apprentice spanner monkey! Does anyone know what the assessment test will consist of so I can prep him a bit beforehand?

Thanks all :wink:

dont know mate

but if its anything like our “spanner monkeys” it wil involve rubbing grease around the steering wheel as well as the grab rails into the cab and tangling the suzis up and covering them in grease to. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

good luck with his assessment though :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Just prompt him as to the regular ‘go fetch’ from the stores tricks. :smiley:

The ‘long weight’ (wait).
The ‘sky-hook’
A can of ‘striped paint’
‘Left-handed’ screwdriver, spanner, wrench, etc.

And the many more.

Wish him luck.
:wink:

When i had my assesment for scania “back in the day” I had an interview and a whole load of tests,

including Maths, English (lang and Lit) and Mechanical reasoning

An example of what i mean by mechanical reasoning if if you had a post in the ground and an arm on the top of the post holding a letter box on the end, the picture would show it with three chains on, you have to tell them which chain would support the post box and keep it upright,

But i could be talking rubbish as it was a good few years ago now

Discopete:
When i had my assesment for scania “back in the day” I had an interview and a whole load of tests,

including Maths, English (lang and Lit) and Mechanical reasoning

An example of what i mean by mechanical reasoning if if you had a post in the ground and an arm on the top of the post holding a letter box on the end, the picture would show it with three chains on, you have to tell them which chain would support the post box and keep it upright,

But i could be talking rubbish as it was a good few years ago now

That’s the sort of thing I’m on about. I’m trying to find any books or old test papers that are along these lines to help him along.

And by the way Scania and Volvo didn’t even grace him with a reply and he contacted them more than once… :unamused: