Help needed to identify flytipper!

Although my day job is driving lorries, I actually live on the site of a small nature reserve in the Small Heath area of Brum. This is approached by a bit of a driveway down past a school.

At just before five pm today (Monday 1st), an eight-legger tipper flytipped a full load of rubble at the bottom of the driveway, destroying several small trees and fence posts in the process.

Unfortunately, although I saw it happen, I was too far away to stop him or get his reg.

Description:

Volvo FL10 or7

Daycab

Muckaway body

Cab tatty, mid-blue colour with thin horizontal white stripe just below window, no discernible signwriting or fleet i.d.

I know it’s a long shot, but if this description rings a bell with anyone in the Brum/Cov/West Mids area, I would be extremely grateful if they could drop us an email or a pm, obviously in the strictest of confidence. Thanks very much.

Bump. You never know :smiley:

Good luck, hope you catch them.

may be a long shot …wot if you go to the local plod . i know you ain,t got the reg but the rest of the details might help

I’ve done that, innit. But, as you say, without the reg. there’s not a lot they can do. But…there’s a couple of crushing plants up the road and I have a feeling that his load’s been rejected from one of them so I’m off up there tomorrow to see if their weighbridges are camera’d :wink:

Best of luck to you!!

hope you get them!

Try some local registered skip companies im sure they would like to see this ■■■ put out of business, he will probably be affecting their business.

Done that, Jammy. Went round all the local skip hires and waste transfer stations today, but no luck :frowning:

I’ve got the truck fixed in my mind and there ain’t all that many FL tippers around here, they’re mostly Scanias or MANs, so I’ll recognise him if I ever see him again :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: