Help needed - Tesco/Southern recruit Thurrock

Hello All

I wonder if you can assist.

I have applied for a bit of part time with the above mentioned. They seem to be an agency who are offering work out of Thurrock.

I will have to go for an assement and a quiz on the highwaycode, drivers hours and WTD. Can anyone on here assist me? I am looking for stuff to read with a view to securing some work.

Does anyone on here already work for these peeps? If so - what are they like?
and whats the intial assesment consist of?

If I am really honest (as I dont drive at the moment) my reversing is awful, so whilst I may be able to scrape through the highwaycode,WTD, drivers hours etc I could blow it on the reversing…so I was wondering if anyone in south east Essex could assist me with some practice. I would of course be prepareed to make this worth your time .

Many thanks

S

don’t worry. we all cocked up on reversing when we first started. just tell the man man the truth. your new to the game. but the secret is put a little lock on then you take a little off. if you over do it you’ve cocked it up. within one week of my test i was doing 70’ loads. i got looks from other drivers who may have thought i was king trucker. little did they know i only past my test last week. but as the years past i still ■■■■ up and so do the others. so its best of look on the day. if you need a none agency start i do have some contacts if it helps. depends where you are.