Help needed please

I have got a problem on my notepad (little pc), when I try to log on Trucknet on my favorites list or at the top bar, it throws up a page called ‘Go Daddy.com’ & says welcome to trucknetuk.com, this dose not show anything at all of Trucknet uk, nor can you get onto the site . I don’t even know this ‘Go Daddy’ got there in the first place either !!! All the other favorites I go to , all work as usual.

Please has anybody got any ideas on how to sort the problem,

I’m absolutely useless with computers :frowning:

Although my phone internet is still ok & logs into Trucknet as usuall, thats how I’m sending this message, although it is frequently jumping onto other things I didn’t want .

I just haven’t got a clue what to do with it , do any of you have any suggestions what it might be wrong with it please.

GoDady.com is a company that sells and hosts domain names.
If this is happening every time you try to view TrucknetUK my guess would be that the link in your favourites has become corrupted and needs replacing.

Type or copy/paste _**http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/**_ into the address bar of your browser and when TrucknetUK opens add it as a favourite, you can then delete the corrupt favourite and hopefully all will be well again :wink:

Happened to me this morning too. Someone tried to hack the site, or did Toby overload it with gibberish again? :wink:

Many thanks for your replies. I had tried many times in vain to connect to the forum this morning & failed miserably. I think there is also another host trying to hack in as well, off another link connection. I will try what you have suggested , even as I tap this in It’s printing t
he message in duplicate !!

Many thanks tachograph much approciatef advice, :slight_smile:
thanks you very much for your replie all :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just a little update on the problem, after following tachograph’s instructions & deleting the corrupt favorite, & replacing as suggested, I am very, very pleased to say all seems to be working well again, and the ‘Go Daddy’ & the other one have ‘vanished’ as fast as they arrived !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Many thanks for the help,it was kind of you to take the trouble to reply :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good news then, I’m pleased things worked out for you :wink:

tachograph:
Good news then, I’m pleased things worked out for you :wink:

Thanks tachograph :smiley: don’t know what I do without trucknet :confused: ,on breaks & when I get home after work :sunglasses: :wink: