Help needed on ADR

Hey everyone

Just started a refesher on my ADR which is up next month.

Things seem to have changed a little since I last took the course in 2000.
Anyone got any tips■■?

Lokk forward to hearing from you.

unece.org/trans/danger/publi … entsE.html

hit on link :wink:

I know that when you take a refresher now that you are tested on all modules on the last day of the course, rather than being tested on each module once its completed. Thats about as much as I can help, Im afraid. I wont be renewing mine this time, as I don`t intend to use it in the future
Regards
Trev

SUNSHINE, all the advice i can give is pay attention as to whatis taught in the class rom also read the books from front to back,
The exam is a muliple question in which you have to TICK the right box
which coresponds to the right answer when you start the EXAM
and have a problem with a question leave it and carry on with the other questions when they are completed return to those you have not yet done
fill these ones in now and then go back to the start of the paper and check all the QUESTIONS and the TICKS are all CORRECT and that you have not accidently filled in the wrong box,

BEST OFLUCK WITH THE EXAM

Good advice, Pete - and make sure you read the questions PROPERLY Sunshine. I didn`t last time I took mine, and as a result got 2 wrong, and spoilt my 100% record
Regards
Trev

Sunshine
Read the question properly before you answer it, if stuck on a question leave it and go onto the next, when you have answered all the ones you know go back to the ones you didn’t answer, you will find the answer to the question you didn’t know is normally contained in another question. Don’t forget that normally two of the choice of answers are way out to the question, and two are close to the mark.

Good Luck.