HELP NEEDED CPC

Hello,

I have lost my CPC card but I still have the paper part and proof of pass, booking confirmation,
will I be able to drive using this and if not what fine would I be hit with for Driving without
the card.

Thanks in Advance

alexobrah:
Hello,

I have lost my CPC card but I still have the paper part and proof of pass, booking confirmation,
will I be able to drive using this and if not what fine would I be hit with for Driving without
the card.

Thanks in Advance

Fixed penalty for not having DCPC qualification is £30, but can be more if taken to court.
transportoperator.co.uk/2013/07/ … penalties/
Note- that 30quid is paid for not having the qualification at all, not merely failing to produce the plastic card.
Honestly? I would report the loss, and just carry on. I wouldn’t be loosing much sleep over it.

Go to this web site gov.uk/replace-driver-cpc-card
It explains what you have to do looks like pay £25 give them your details and carry on driving. As said by previous post don’t loose any sleep over it.

Franglais:
Honestly? I would report the loss, and just carry on. I wouldn’t be loosing much sleep over it.

This ^^^^ I believe that the offence is one of not being able to provide proof of training (you obviously can provide that proof). Obviously a pedantic enforcement officer could push this but I honestly believe that if you stuck to your guns and said “ok then, take me to court” any court case would be dropped as a waste of taxpayers money.