HELP NEEDED ...ABIT CONFUSED driving hours

I had 3 weeks off over x,mas…started work again on Monday …

Monday I drove for a total of 4,23 mins… no break
Tuesday " " Of 3,05 mins (break) then 3,04 mins… …
Today " " Of 4,25mins (break) then 1,57mins …

When I added up ALL the above times it comes to = 16,14 mins

BUT MY DIGI DISPLAY SAYS 16.56 mins ■■.. I even wrote the times in a book and I did,nt get it wrong as I double checked …

Can any help …i,am confused

Your maths are wrong. Its 16:54 I make it.

Agreed it’s 16 hours 54 minutes.

=16.14

Shane129:
=16.14

If you count all the minutes it comes to 114, take away 60 for one hour and it leaves 54 minutes, you’re calculating in the normal way for maths and moving the tens over :wink:

edit: That is of course assuming that when you wrote 4,23 ec’t you really meant 4 hours 23 minutes and not 4.23 hours.

Sorry …my bad …i,am a ■■■■ … :blush: :blush: …that’s why I come back with more pallets then I left with…and did,nt even do a collect PMSL …sorry

that’s why I come back with more pallets then I left with…and did,nt even do a collect

:laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Another question …(here goes :blush: ) lol…

Sat in layby STOPPED …push the arrow key down …I get my driving time …under that weekly driving time…then any rest/breaks …and other work (I think…can’t remember off hand)

ANYWAY

if iam DRIVING and push the arrow key down…the numbers/hours are different on the BOTTOM left hand of the display …what does that mean ■■

Sorry we don,t have a transport manager of sorts …well we have a bloke who thinks he is …but you ask him a question and he goes off sick for 2 weeks …lol…

It’s all fun and games when I get pulled by VOSA …both officers look at me…I confuse them…they look at each other …I tell me just to drive away…DRIVE AWAY FAST AND DON,T EVEN LOOK IN MY MIRRORS …PMSL

When you’re driving and press the down arrow key or the OK key (Siemens tachograph):

Top left is your accumulated driving time since the last 45 minute break or rest period.
Bottom left is the time for the second driver if there is one.
Top right is your accumulated breaks since the last 45 minute break or rest period.

When you’re stationary and press the down arrow key:

Top left is your accumulated driving time since the last 45 minute break or rest period.
Bottom left is your driving time over two weeks.
Top right is the total valid breaks taken since the last 45 minute break or rest period.
Bottom right is the duration of the current activity.

tachograph:
When you’re driving and press the down arrow key or the OK key (Siemens tachograph):

Bottom left is the time for the second driver if there is one.
Top right is your accumulated breaks since the last 45 minute break or rest period.

When you’re stationary and press the down arrow key:

Bottom left is your driving time over two weeks.
Top right is the total valid breaks taken since the last 45 minute break or rest period.
Bottom right is the duration of the current activity.

watch this as it will count poa :wink:

Thank you all :smiley: