HELP Lost lights down one side ! SOLVED SOLVED

Is it just the sidemarkers not working or the front and rear lights as well? Are the sidemarkers bulbs or LED’s?

offside rear light and side markers and both front side lights

Can you try a temporary earth wire from the earth block in the rear lamps to the chasis, or the other side, just to rule out earthing issues.
Do Hazards work, and indicators?
I suspect something somewhere is full of water and acting as a kettle stealing all the juice.

Go to first light on the loom then work back away from first light and look for break or corroded wire most looms are what they call in serie each light feeds off the previous light so if nothing at all down one side it must be fault before first light

Ring your boss and ask him to sort it out…■■

i am the boss

Dont cross wire from n/s to o/s because if you got a short on o/s it will take out the n/s as well.

Some Dafs are European wired eg os front light is on same fuse as ns rear light and vise versa.

Head lights are on a different circuit to side lights,first thing to look for is damage and dont forget number plate lamp and top front and rear markers if fitted.

If as you say all the fuses are ok it sounds like a break in the earth line not allowing the power to flow through the o/s circuit.Try connecting the earth tag in the o/s back light to the earth on the n/s tail light cluster.

:smiley:

Try turning your interior light off( not cab) then checking. Had that problem a few times! HTH

Went sleep ,got up to greet my robbing german vosa pal and the ■■■■■■■ lights worked lol :smiley:

There must be a dodgy wire somewhere

Will get it checked out when back home

THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP GUYS :smiley:

Cheers
Ray

Lights that only work during the day. Ideal! Glad you got rolling again

energy saving bulbs ■■?

Are they solar powered bulbs?

Stopped for the day and the lights stopped too ! must be a loose wire somewhere ,I will let you guys know what it was later tomorrow when the main man Dave has had a look :smiley:

It was a relay ,when you shake it had something loose in side,5 second job to replace and 15mins to find the fault :smiley:

How much did your friendly European traffic occifer relieve you of?

€180 and I was threatened with all kinds of ■■■■