Help identifying truck makes and models

Help, if any of the truck fans here have a few mins to spare and could help me out I would appreciate it, thanks.

I have posted some truck pictures on my website here… http://www.mickflynnimages.com/p555473010 and, although I know most of them I would like some of the experts here to add the model/descriptions in the comment box using the button/link (add entry) at the bottom right of the page, please.

There’s a bit of variety, mostly taken at a small truck show in France, so mainly Euro trucks but a few Yank Tanks.
I hope to start putting more trucking related pictures on the pages as I get time, but want to get the descriptions accurate.

Thanks lads.

Mick.

Sorry, if anyone wanted to leave comments with the truck makes and models… I’ve just fixed the comment thing, so it should be clear now, thanks.

I just had a quick look and I must say some quality pictures there kido . I’m surprised you don’t have a watermark on the pictures to prevent copying them :wink:

nick2008:
I just had a quick look and I must say some quality pictures there kido . I’m surprised you don’t have a watermark on the pictures to prevent copying them :wink:

Thanks Nick. I have them elsewhere with watermarks, but I can always chase infringers up afterwards, which I have done in the past with my stock pictures.

I’m not too bothered if they are used in forums/blogs/facebook etc, with a credit, but for commercial use I’d chase them.
It’s also not possible to grab the Hi-Res versions, only the screen ones, but someone can always buy a poster size print, get that copied and sell that on!

I’ll see how it goes anyway Nick, thanks and I may add some sort of watermark, maybe like this…

DSC01220.jpg

Some very nice pics there !!

mickfly:
I may add some sort of watermark, maybe like this…

Only so much you can to to stop people stealing your images really, problem with watermarks like that is if people want your image they’ll just remove the watermark.
Good luck with it though :slight_smile:

Kaistar:

mickfly:

Only so much you can to to stop people stealing your images really, problem with watermarks like that is if people want your image they’ll just remove the watermark.

Thanks, the only way to stop it of course, is never to post them anywhere.
I’ve seen my pictures (portrait ones) used as facebook profile pictures with a watermark right across the middle of the faces lol.

that’s the problem and I agree if someone wants they’ll get. cracking pictures though I only scanned through a few but will be having a good look later. :wink:

nick2008:
that’s the problem and I agree if someone wants they’ll get. cracking pictures though I only scanned through a few but will be having a good look later. :wink:

Scanned a few■■? :wink:

tango boy:

nick2008:

Scanned through you monkey as in looked at …ok perved at :wink:

nick2008:

tango boy:

nick2008:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:

tango boy:

nick2008:

LOL, don’t mind sharing with truck pervs and if anyone wants a hi-res poster size for their bedroom wall or man cave they can always buy one.

I just need to get to some Brit truck shows, but I’m not usually in UK when they are on.

Kaistar:

mickfly:

How do you remove the watermark?

stevieboy308:

Kaistar:

mickfly:

Photoshop. Its annoyingly easy.

Radar19:

stevieboy308:

Kaistar:

mickfly:

It’s only easy because I’m not making it difficult like so…

2013_06_22_3314.jpg

Don’t tempt me lol :slight_smile:

Radar19:

Easier than people imagine tbh. Just one brushstroke with the right tool.

Kaistar:

Radar19:

Away you go Kaiser, take the one above off in one brush stroke then.

As I said earlier, I don’t mind sharing the lo-res ones.

Kaistar:

Radar19:

I thought if the pic has been saved with the watermark, then there’s no info of what’s underneath it, so you’d have to start basically colouring in the watermark? Not easy or quick and will never be as good as it was??i

mickfly:

Kaistar:

Radar19:

Away you go Kaiser, take the one above off in one brush stroke then.

My comment was about the original image, obviously the one with the HUGE watermark might require a little more talent :stuck_out_tongue:

This was one brush stroke, would need a little tweaking of the settings to get it perfect but you get the drift…

DSC01221.jpg

stevieboy308:

Kaistar:

Radar19:

I thought if the pic has been saved with the watermark, then there’s no info of what’s underneath it, so you’d have to start basically colouring in the watermark? Not easy or quick and will never be as good as it was??i

The picture at the top would be easy, just clone some grass over the watermark, but it’s still lo-res and wouldn’t be worth printing.
The second one is exported from my software with it on and is meant to make it hard work to remove. I prefer the pictures without the watermark.