Help I need advise on weekend rest

I have the chance to earn so really easy overtime but I am unsure how much I can do and still stay legal? :confused: :confused:

I work tuesday morning to saturday morning.

If I finish at 0900hrs sat morning and go back into work as a standby driver for 2359hrs Sunday night.(the standby driver is just that I will only work if someone does not turn in)38hours59 mins rest .
If I am not needed I can go home after a hour tops.

Then go in to start my normal week at 0100hrs tuesday moring 24 hrs more rest.
Not bad as I get paid 8 hrs at time and half. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

My queastion is as I have only been at work for a hour does that stuff up my week end rest. :question: :question:
Iknow that if I am used and drive that will stuff up my rest so I have to compensate the following weekend to give me 90 hrs rest over the two weekends.

But if I am not used and go home within the hour, can I fil my boots and go in the following Sunday night on standby at 2359hrs so getting another 8hrs easy money or is it a only one in two weeks deal?? :frowning: :frowning: :cry: :imp:

I like to earn easy money but I want to stay within the law. :blush: :blush: :cry: :cry:

does anyone the answer as the lads in work are telling me two differant things and I want to make sure before I fill my boots :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :wink: :wink:

thankyou for your interest drive happy stay safe…

You can do that this weekend and do it next weekend as well if you wish and even every weekend if things fall right. :smiley: :smiley:

Taking the times you have given if you go into work at 23.59 Sunday night that ends you weekly rest period after 38 hours and 59 minutes leaving you 6 hours and 1 minutes compensation. This must be taken in one block and added to a daily or weekly rest period (of at least 8 Hours.) So if you go home after one hour because you are not needed, say at 01:00 Monday morning and you are not clocking back on until 01:00 Tuesday morning you will have had a daily rest of 24 hours which is a full 11 hour rest plus the compensation for the 6 hours 1 minute needed. Even if they do use you as a driver and you don’t go home after an hour if you are finished by 07:59 you will still be able to take an 11 hour break plus the compensation or by 09:59 you could have a 9 hour daily rest plus the compensation, leaving you just two hours to compensate for the reduction to a 9 hour daily rest. This way you could do it every week and earn easy money. :smiley: :smiley:

If you do drive but don’t get finished early enough to use the time before starting on Tuesday at 01:00 as a daily rest you have until the end of the third week following the reduction to compensate for the 6 hours 1 minute so you could do this for say three weeks, driving rather than going home, then miss a week and 09:00 on the Saturday until 01:00 on the Tuesday would give you your weekly rest plus compensate for 3 x 6 hours and 1 minute reductions. 45 hours plus 3 x 6:01 = 63 hours and 3 minutes and your break from Saturday until Tuesday will be 64 hours so sorted. :smiley:

Seems to me like the easy money is yours for the taking and don’t forget this advice is FREE!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: