Help i need a job

Unfortunately crazyjay you didnt state at the start that you wanted the perfect job :unamused: .
I suppose its all down to how much you want to earn for how many hours?
If your quite happy to take home £350 a week try the co-op at alfreton. They pay a high hourly rate(or did when i worked there a few years ago) but you dont get the hours in.
If you want to take home bigger money accept that you aint gonna get £10 an hour in notts, and do a lot more hours.
You`ve been driving 12 years so you know all this jay
Good luck anyway

rhgroup.co.uk/nbsp/tabid/82/Default.aspx

thanx everybody for your support,applied to plenty of company’s in the notts area and beyond,hope to find some thing soon

Job Title LGV C+E TRUNK DRIVER BUW/30068

LocationWATNALL, NOTTINGHAM, NOTTS
Hours40 PER WEEK, 5/6 DAYS BETWEEN 5AM-3PM
Wage £7.50 PER HOUR
Work Pattern Days , Weekends
EmployerQS Recruitment
PensionNo details held

DurationTEMPORARY ONLY

Description
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of QS Recruitment who are operating as an employment business. Applicants must have an LGV C+E licence with no more than 9 penalty points and no drink driving convictions. This job involves depot to depot night trunking to a maximum of two depots per night. The driver will be responsible for helping unload the vehicles by moving the load to the back of the trailer. This position is temporary for 2 months.

Hmmm…

does anyone know what rh are paying :question: :question: :question: :question:

About £7.50 and they DEFINETLEY arent setting on jd.

crazyjay:
i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of any firm’s that are setting on,ive held a class 1 for 12 years and got laid off 2 months ago i live in the mansfield area,but i’m willing to work away from home,tramping work is not a problem,willing to work for any professional company within the uk,ireland or france,any leads would be grateful

you could try rh freight,lenton lane,nottm.tel 01159 438000.all very modern kit (magnums/premiums)been there,done it (including transport manager)a reasonable firm to work for.

you could try rh freight,lenton lane,nottm.tel 01159 438000.all very modern kit (magnums/premiums)been there,done it (including transport manager)a reasonable firm to work for.
[/quote]

who part from you wants to drive a magnum its a bit well you know :blush:

andy bilton:

crazyjay:
i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of any firm’s that are setting on,ive held a class 1 for 12 years and got laid off 2 months ago i live in the mansfield area,but i’m willing to work away from home,tramping work is not a problem,willing to work for any professional company within the uk,ireland or france,any leads would be grateful

post above yours andy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wish i had that kind of choice :open_mouth: Nothing up here :cry: