Help. hit and run

i’m posting this for another person that i know that isnt a member on here. i hope someone can help out

Does any one know who drives white fh with blue livery 6x2 who was in wetherby at 9am it has got blue taut on and driver is youngish and has flag up in Can the same flag as dukes of hazard please share he’s drove of and wrecked my truck.

Pic of damage below.

Not good! He probably didn’t even realise he’s done it

What a prick.

I have sent Trucknet CSI officers up to investigate.In the meantime some Duck tape and glue should fix her up but looks like £2000 of damage.

Same thing happened to me in wetherby services, bloke said he hadn’t realised he’d hit me. luckily i was walking back to me cab at the time so legged it after him. Badly designed lorry park imo

tinytrucker77:
Same thing happened to me in wetherby services, bloke said he hadn’t realised he’d hit me. luckily i was walking back to me cab at the time so legged it after him. Badly designed lorry park imo

Maybe so but still carelessness.

How did he manage that when you are already carrying a wide load and also I think you would no if you hit it or if you thought it might have been close you would have a glance in the mirror afterwards

I’m surprised you found a space to park with a wide load at Wetherby! As said before its a badly thought out Service area for HGV’S with tight parking spaces to get in and out of plus the fuel pumps right on top of the exit of the parking area where when the pumps are busy and trucks are queuing into the truck park causes absolute carnage :unamused:

Stave, come on pal you know that wether by isn’t designed for trucks.
Cars,coaches and caravans.

Oh crap we forgot about trucks.

Stick a couple of spaces over there, their are pests anyway. And we will just leagaly get away with it.

you should have got services to check NPR camera for Reg No, good luck

I’m sorry, this I didn’t know I hit anything excuse just doesn’t wash, are you driving it or just sitting in it.

Shame about the damage chief, looks like chalk it up I’m afraid. Bet his ears were burning for all of about 30 seconds.

I put a scar about 3 foot long in a brand new fridge of wild international when I was trying to reverse in to a spot at Tesco Middleton back in the day, I was kicking myself for the rest of the week, I offered to fix it but luckily they never chased me for it maybe because they shut up shop a couple of weeks later after T wouldn’t pay them! The driver thought they were getting brand new volvo’s soon as well…