Help for Heroes charity sky dive

hi everyone
I have commited myself to a sky dive at Beccles aerodrome on the 4th January 2014. I am jumping for the charity Help for Heroes and have so far raised £640 though sponsor forms and the just giving website. I would like to reach £1000 for the good charity. I decided to jump for them as they was not around when I was serving and was injured in my tour of Kosovo. please could anyone who can spare some some cash at this time of year help me support them in helping our soldiers when they need it. Here is a link to my FB page and the just giving page.
Thank you
bee Chris

facebook.com/H4Hsky

justgiving.com/chris-harvey6 … e_creation

Good Luck Fella…

Shared on my FB page, for what it’s worth.

Thank you for sharing it and thanks for the donation. I will try to post pictures and the total raised after the event.

I always think it’s a bit cheeky when people do this, ask for money for something they want to do anyway, it’s a bit like me asking for donations to shag Shania Twain. :wink:

Having said that I’ve bunged you a tenner on JustGiving, have a fantastic jump and in all seriousness it is for a very good cause!

Hi HM. Thank you for ur donation. Yes i would be doing this anyway. However there was a op to raise funds for the charity as well so why not. Im paying all the costs myself as if i was doing this with on my own. The total now stands at £690 so far. Thanm you all.

I saw u HM in the 25 heading north towards the tolls.

19 days to go … :open_mouth:

I did the sky dive, thank you to the persons who helped me support the charity, grand total £950.

and not a penny paying for the jump either

amended sky dive cert.jpg