Help digi printouts

How do i do a printout without a digi card the reason im asking is ive lost mine so i need to make printouts without one but dont know how to.

I would think when your finished your shift,you would use large circular button on tacho,scroll down till you come to printout and then scroll to yes option then press ok.these have to be kept for 28days iirc

You don’t say what type of digital tachograph you’re using which may help :wink:

On a Siemens tachograph with the ignition switched on and on the standard display press “OK”, this will take you to the printout for driver 1 screen, use the arrow buttons to scroll down until you see printout Vehicle, press “OK” and the display will prompt 24 hours printout press “OK” select the date you want the printout for by using the arrow buttons then press “OK”.

Practice here

As you’ve lost your card you will need to do a vehicle printout at the start of every shift and another printout at the end of every shift.

You also need to take a printout at the beginning of the shift.

There is 4 (IIRC) different digi tacho machines that all operate differently.

There are simulators on the net. Links are on here somewhere.

Thanks Tachograph. You beat me to it :slight_smile:

Yer sorry guys its siemans never had to use one without the card hence the question

heres that link its pretty good this. hope it helps :slight_smile:

fomento.es/transportes/simul … _adsl.html