** HELP ** Deeside Parking

Once again our planners have managed to strand me in an area of the country i don’t know that well at all.

Anyone know of any parking, preferably with food and facilities within 20 mins or so of Deeside Ind Est?

probably chester services on the M56.

Theres is the BP garage just at the entrance to the estate it has parking, showers and a subway.

LASHHGV:
Theres is the BP garage just at the entrance to the estate it has parking, showers and a subway.

Yep found it…thats where i am parked!

No Subway, at least i haven’t seen one…have got a Burger King though, and a Starbucks which was shut when i got here,but still picking up their wireless network!!

£10 to park, Spar shop in the garage, clean toilets and shower…pleasently surprised!

Mike-C:

Not a good place to be if you work for wilkos, as 1 of their drivers got battered & robbed there ages ago loaded with empties & rubbish

peirre:

Mike-C:

Not a good place to be if you work for wilkos, as 1 of their drivers got battered & robbed there ages ago loaded with empties & rubbish

Seeing that I live not very far from that services, I can inform our membership that it is often frequented by a certain type of folks who travel around in caravans. All this whilst the caravans are parked elsewhere.

I’ve attempted to inform you of a potential for loss of diesel fuel without causing offence to those with a delicate disposition and a penchant for political correctness. :wink:

What are you trying to say Dave?? That it is a regular haunt of thieving joskies in their pick-ups, with their 50gallon drums and their sludge gulpers ■■ Are you forgetting that this is the land of Free Speech?? :unamused:

Buycrider:
What are you trying to say Dave?? That it is a regular haunt of thieving joskies in their pick-ups, with their 50gallon drums and their sludge gulpers ■■ Are you forgetting that this is the land of Free Speech?? :unamused:

Hi Buycrider, although it’s the land of free speech, there’s a certain political correctness needed, otherwise the Mods would land on me like a ton of {ZB} :wink:

In answer to your question… YES!! :grimacing:

Which means that I,ll be getting malleted instead. :frowning: :frowning: Fortunately, and as I come from Birkenhead,I,ll be able to take it. :laughing: :laughing: So long as ■■■■■ had a peaceful night,s kip, all is well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

■■■■■ are you still with us :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

there is a new but small truck stop m53 junc 8 ellesmere port

Buycrider:
Which means that I,ll be getting malleted instead. :frowning: :frowning: Fortunately, and as I come from Birkenhead,I,ll be able to take it. :laughing: :laughing: So long as ■■■■■ had a peaceful night,s kip, all is well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

am from beautiful birkenhead also, but depending on your meaning of malleted i can assure if he means involuntary man whoring this only happens in a street buycrider lives on, but any other usuage of the word is probably universal and fair game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dustylfc:

Buycrider:

am from beautiful birkenhead also, but depending on your meaning of malleted i can assure if he means involuntary man whoring this only happens in a street buycrider lives on, but any other usuage of the word is probably universal and fair game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cough cough better over this side of the pond cough

i would of parked there but didnt realise it was there… been a while since i been up this way, im in neston in morning so we usualy drive into flint and go into the town. a few pubs and places to eat… quiet parking too and free lol…

I survived!!

Although i didn’t park at Chester svcs…i parked at the new BP place just at the entrance to Deeside Ind Est…good nights sleep, nothing missing when i got up…clean toilets and showers…free internet thanks to Starbucks!

dustylfc:
only happens in a street buycrider lives on,

For"lives" read lived. :wink: :wink: I left the ancestral home, in Rodney Street, down by Central Station, 42 years ago, to take up residence near J39 on the M6.

I was expecting to get “malleted”, i.e given a severe bollocking, by JD ,(aka the Naked Rambler), for putting up a non pc post, but fortunately he must have been fast asleep, as he waited for them to tip his container. :wink: :wink:

As for Markh,s comment.I still miss going down to the Landing Stage at Woodside, to throw stones at Liverpool, in the days before we could afford a tele. cough cough :laughing: :laughing:

Buycrider:
… I still miss going down to the Landing Stage at Woodside, to throw stones at Liverpool, in the days before we could afford a tele. cough cough :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’d have to be a good thrower to hit Liverpool from there mate, but as they say, it’s the thought that counts. :laughing: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

Buycrider:

dustylfc:
only happens in a street buycrider lives on,

For"lives" read lived. :wink: :wink: I left the ancestral home, in Rodney Street, down by Central Station, 42 years ago, to take up residence near J39 on the M6.

I was expecting to get “malleted”, i.e given a severe bollocking, by JD ,(aka the Naked Rambler), for putting up a non pc post, but fortunately he must have been fast asleep, as he waited for them to tip his container. :wink: :wink:

As for Markh,s comment.I still miss going down to the Landing Stage at Woodside, to throw stones at Liverpool, in the days before we could afford a tele. cough cough :laughing: :laughing:

arrrrh the old days of skimming pebbles on the mersey :laughing:
well i dont no when you last visited but you can warm your hands and roast chestnuts on the burning stolen cars at the bottom of rodney st…but not all bad there is now a near by kfc… drive through aswell… :laughing: :laughing:
had a mate lived at the woodlands we never ventured uprodney st was far to long and steep, you probably made a good choice gettin out when you could

It,d take more than a [zb]Drive-thro KFC to get me back there Dusty. It was said about Rodney Street, that the further you went up the hill, the more High Class the residents were. :wink: :wink:
R ouse was first on the left, at the bottom end, as you set off up from Borough Road end.( nuff sed :blush: :blush: ) It was the one that until they demolished it to make room for some Sheltered Housing, still had the shell marks in the end wall, where a German Stuka dive-bomber, strafed the street, early in 1940. I was out in the street playing at the time. The ■■■■ missed me. :laughing: :lol

(oooh look!! I think I,ve got one past the censor.Line 1 should have a ZB in it. Success at last :laughing: :laughing: )

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice one Dennis. Give jd a shout, he must have overslept wherever he was tipping. :wink: :wink: