Help agency ltd or haulage firm paye

I started at the agency for p&h I did the induction although I was worried about the gears I did fine and the induction man said he is more than happy with my ability to drive the truck so went back and they offerd me Monday and Saturdays as its there busiest days the inductor said there not taking on any one at mo phoned the agency said I can have mon and Tuesday 9£ ph ltd co so I’m going this sat one hour drive £10 in fuel only problem is I do a little earner on Saturdays wich brings in a few bob I’m struggling a bit at mo as the earner is not earning as its not the season at the mo so been round the agency’s today to find work no luck as all two year experince so foned a firm 10 mins down the road who I thought had like 10 lorries said I’m looking for c2 work I have no experince they said can you come for a interview now so I went they actually have 60 lorries big outfit had the interview with the Md really nice bloke we went through stuff and offerd me £7.50 a hour but regular work few nights out Monday to Friday he said your paid a percentage of your holiday through the year so works out you get an extra 60£ a week on top of wage and I keep weekends so keep the earner

7.50 an hour is bad I did say I’m on 9£ a hour at p&h he said it works out about 8.50 it got a bit confusing so I said lets go with the flow its a bit of a funny one do I stsy agency and hope for some more wor or go on paye with the haulage firm

Help any advice appreciated

Ive been doing agency class 2 there is room to haggle on your wage :smiling_imp:

as they are after c2 drivers all the time I chose ltd company as id sort my own tax etc, a umbrella company will take anything from £15 a payday to 10% they blag you saying they can off set your tax with out goings but id prefere to do that myself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As my accountant only charges £150 a year for atax return you just invoice the agency via email they pay into you business account you can can even VAT register but thats a nightmare :imp: :laughing:

Ive been getting £12 per hour from most agencies on nights and agree with them at least 8hrs pay so if you do 12 you get 12 , if you do 5 you get 8 :laughing: :laughing: you just have to be cheeky and aslong as you do the job moneys there :wink:

Is it just me who thinks this could be another one of Digit369’s stupid questions?
One offers 2 days a week while another offers 5 days would it be a good idea to work out total income and costs and then decide the best one for yourself.

Which P&H branch are you starting at??