Help a young blood out?

Hi guys and gals,

After trying for ages now I just cant find any work and no luck with the agencies I’m going to give it a try on here, just like Adam did :wink: . If the company you work for has any Class 2/7.5 tonne/van work available, then please could you pass on my information to your bosses/transport managers.

I’m a 22 year old Class C Driver and have held my licence for 5 months. I’m looking for full/part time work within the Midlands area, however am at the stage where I’m willing to travel anywhere for the work if I can get it. Nights out and night shifts are not a problem for me as I am very flexible. I’m willing to work weekends.

I would also be interested in going out with anyone as a second man if you run your own fleet/vehicle/the company you work for would allow passengers and you wouldn’t mind someone sitting beside you just to soak up some knowledge from you and pass on your worldy wisdom.

I’m quick to learn and hence new skills and different roles and challenges are something I would love to get stuck into. I have a ITSSAR Hi-Ab certification and I also have a Digi Tacho card.

Work references can be supplied if you would like, as well as a CV.

If you would like to give me a chance then please feel free to pm me for contact number, or E-Mail me at garnerlives@hotmail.com

Regards

Jon

If you want to add ‘you’ll be lucky comments’, knock yourselves out with it, I don’t mind ‘banter’ from you lot, I’ll use it productively to eventually prove you wrong, in a nice way I mean :exclamation:

[Yes I stole the template from Adam and changed it, purely because it was a good format, and I gave him a lead which eventually found out was filled but the thought was there so think of it as a swap]