hello

Hello, im new to this forum, finally got round to getting registered!, passed my C cat end of june and tryin to get the class 1 in the bag, with a bit of luck this is doable :slight_smile:, so jus a quick hello for now, chat soon.

j4ck0:
Hello, im new to this forum, finally got round to getting registered!, passed my C cat end of june and tryin to get the class 1 in the bag, with a bit of luck this is doable :slight_smile:, so jus a quick hello for now, chat soon.

Hi j4ck0,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your β€œC” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the mad house

Well done on the pass

Nice part of the world you live in btw often get over there normally Stranerar - Belfast ferrry then down to Duugannon

thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome. Happy memories of turning up on the motorbike for the ferry at Larne - to discover I was 24 hours early. God, that was a relaxing holiday. Lost all track of time. Brill.

All the best with your training, and congratulations on the success so far. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Hi and welcome. Happy memories of turning up on the motorbike for the ferry at Larne - to discover I was 24 hours early. God, that was a relaxing holiday. Lost all track of time. Brill.

All the best with your training, and congratulations on the success so far. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Remember a few years ago the ferry waiting for me at Larne :sunglasses:

animal:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My theory about this is that the Captain knew he would have been in great peril if he dared to sail without you and took the easier option of upsetting the shipowners, the Port Authorities and the other passengers instead. :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing:

dieseldave:

animal:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My theory about this is that the Captain knew he would have been in great peril if he dared to sail without you and took the easier option of upsetting the shipowners, the Port Authorities and the other passengers instead. :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing:

PMSL was bout 5 min late thou

Peter Smythe:

Thanks for the welcome Pete, trucks and bikes, wot a life :slight_smile:

j4ck0:

Peter Smythe:

Thanks for the welcome Pete, trucks and bikes, wot a life :slight_smile:

Have to be careful playing with those bike mind :sunglasses:

Alrite J4cko, good to see ya joined! Cant beat it when ya mix trucks and bikes, last weekend myself and j4cko took ours from Larne over to Edinburgh for the truckfest! What a weekend, just a shame it was bucketing down the whole way back to the ferry! Ah well good times! Cant wait to do it again!

Chris_NI:
Alrite J4cko, good to see ya joined! Cant beat it when ya mix trucks and bikes, last weekend myself and j4cko took ours from Larne over to Edinburgh for the truckfest! What a weekend, just a shame it was bucketing down the whole way back to the ferry! Ah well good times! Cant wait to do it again!

alright Chris was a good 1!, bring it on :laughing: truckfest was summit else :slight_smile:

Why not bike with more bikes :question:

Not sure which rallies are left tbh