Hello new one here.

the medical last for 5 yrs or until you reach 45

think you have 2 yrs to pass your test after the theory

Is there anything wrong with EasyAsHGV, because im doing my class 1 with them (through funding)?

Truckerbill:
Is there anything wrong with EasyAsHGV, because im doing my class 1 with them (through funding)?

Try a search on here if you haven’t already. I don’t know but they sound like another scam sort of an outfit to me, careful with your hard earned - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The Saxmachine:
However the Dr said it’s only valid for four months

You need to ensure you apply for provisional within that time. Once that’s received it’ll be valid, as said, until you’re 45.

Ok awesome. Thanks.

Well got my provisional back and booked up my theory for about a months time. Plenty of time to make sure my £50 doesn’t get wasted. As it is I am currently doing 96% pass on the mock test dvd so with plenty of practice I’ll keep that up.

Then when some money comes through I’ll get booked up on the practical. Very soon I should be getting there.

Hiyyaaa saxmachine, & good luck with your therory test. Keep up with the practise i’m sure youll be fine :smiley:

Sounds like you will be passing with flying colours good luck

jen x

It’s a little annoying that I have to do these things again as I did them for my car test a few years ago. At east with the multiple choice there are questions about stuff I didn’t know with LGV’s, but the hazard perception is just a repeat of what I’ve done before, but with a few more videos I think. But if it means a license to drive a king of the road and start earning some decent money I guess it’s worth while.

Is any one familiar with Foden trucks. I’ve seen a few about my area and a local firm uses them exclusively, but I’ve never heard of Foden. What are they luck as trucks go?

Foden are no longer they were bought by DAF IIRC

Yes my son did the test for his bike & car the HPT is the same with a few extra clips in the multi choice is 100 questions

stay at the chippy mate

Why would I want to do that?