Hello! New driver intro + newbie questions

Hi and good evening to everyone here.

I’ve just finished the (long) process of gaining both the c and c+e licences and I’m so relieved it’s all done al last. It’s not that I had to take multiple attempts, as I only failed one test once out of the lot, but it was the waiting times for the training that were the killer. I took my medical over a year ago and it’s been this long to get to the final result of full class 1 and cpc.

I just wish I’d found this forum sooner because it would have definitely helped me with the process. But that’s another story which I’ll share my experiences another time and hopefully save new learners a load of ballache.

I live in west wales about 40 minutes north of Aberystwyth. I waned my license to help with towing and driving tippers for my tree surgery business (no grandad rights as I missed it by 2 years) class 1 was a bit overkill but at least I have options and I love learning new skills. In the summertime there is less tree work because of the nesting birds so my first newbie question is, what would be the best way to get part time driving work in the summers say 2 or 3 dats a week? I have a young family so childcare is my other job!

Look forward to becoming part of this community and I’m excited to get stuck in with some driving.

Thanks for reading

Hi and congrats on the passes! I bet you’ll have more fun driving round Snowdonia than I get on the motorways!
I would just cobble together a CV and register on Indeed, Reed and CV library and see what jobs/agencies are being advertised in your area, and see which accept new passes.
Good luck.

pass ce.png
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif