Hello from Thessaloniki

Hi everyone
I am looking for help to find a job and relocate with my family in UK.
Did anyone knows where can I start looking for?

I have 12 years of driving experience in rigid refrigarator and 3 years in tipper trucks.
My driving licence is C and clean.(0 points)

Any kind of help is welcome!!

It would probably help if you stated where in the UK you were intending to relocate to!

Thanks for the fast answer.
I have no problem where I can relocate.
In a town with HS and kindergarden with my kids!!
Boy 3 years old and girl 13 years old.

If I were you I would stay where you are, because this country is finished and at least the sun shines in Thessa.

raymundo
Thanks for the advice but do you know the unenployment rate in Greece?
Officialy is 15.9% and unofficial 25%!!!

Are you going to come over on your own to find the job, accommodation and the necessary stuff? I would first if for no other reason to move a family once is bad enough to do it twice, across international borders, sounds like hell.

Wouldn’t really know where to suggest except to advise that parts of the South East are very expensive to live in.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the advice ‘‘Wiretwister’’.
I keep that in my mind.

georgeman:
raymundo

We’re exactly the opposite. Officially its 25% unemployment, unofficially its 15.9% !!! :smiley:

Mike-C:

georgeman:
raymundo

We’re exactly the opposite. Officially its 25% unemployment, unofficially its 15.9% !!! :smiley:

If you ever get to 25%, then be sure you ask for my help!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Greek drivers are very welcome, do you come with your own knife? :stuck_out_tongue:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-10646960

You would try to rob me?
If you try I don’t know what I do, depend on the circumstances.
In Greece we say ‘‘all the fingers are not the same’’
By the way, I prefer “Wing Chun”

All aboard the Skylark! :unamused:

For “44 Tonne Ton”
My wish for you is: be healthy, lucky, with the one you wish and never in my place!!!

georgeman:
For “44 Tonne Ton”
My wish for you is: be healthy, lucky, with the one you wish and never in my place!!!

I’ve been in enough bad situations in my time and I don’t see why I should be willing to welcome every bloody Tom, ■■■■ and Harry from the economic disaster area that is Europe who are willing to undercut me in my work. You have my sympathy but I prefer to hold onto my work.

Wheel Nut:
Greek drivers are very welcome, do you come with your own knife? :stuck_out_tongue:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-10646960

Well done Mr Vasileios Nikolakopoulos, im pleased to hear that no charges were brought against you.

georgeman:
You would try to rob me?
If you try I don’t know what I do, depend on the circumstances.
In Greece we say ‘‘all the fingers are not the same’’
By the way, I prefer “Wing Chun”

What are you on about?

You are on the wrong forum if you are trying to find a Szechuan recipe.