Hello everyone

Hi folks. I’m Rhythm Thief, I’m currently to be found going up and down the M5 every single night in a Freightroute DAF, trunking hazardous pallets in a double decker. I’ve been driving trucks for fifteen years now and - despite everything - still enjoy it. Well, apart from the low pay, the long hours and the utter lack of respect within the industry and society at large for what is a skilled job, but I’m not saying anything there that you don’t already know! Looking forward to having a nose around the site …

Is it you…?

welcome to trucknet rhythm thief… :smiley:

ShropsBri:
Is it you…?

It is me, yes, although I’m not sure who “I” am in this case … :laughing:

Do you go to the Hax Chem depot at Rugby.There is a nice blonde lady driver from Wales that goes there nightly.
She bakes cakes and passes them around.

Rhythm Thief:

ShropsBri:
Is it you…?

It is me, yes, although I’m not sure who “I” am in this case … :laughing:

I thought so,your user name gave it away…knicked my ability to dance :stuck_out_tongue:

Ow do fella.

welcome along mate.

Hello! You trunking out of Burntwood?

kjw21:
Hello! You trunking out of Burntwood?

No, I run out of Gloucester. But I spend a fairly signinficant proportion of my life at the Burntwood depot … :laughing:

Ah right. Work out of a yard on the other side of that ind. estate and sometimes tip at your place there albeit for Quinn.

Welcome - can’t be a drummer - they wouldn’t know what to do with a rhythm if they ever found it :laughing: :laughing:
I’m up and down the M50/M5/M42 every night (Fast Forward/Palletline double decker usually in a Merc). If i see you I’ll wave!!

OI come back here with all that Rhythm!!

Welcome. Enjoy