Hello everybody, failed test,could I have some advice please

At the test centre that I use they sometimes get 2 or 3 examiners in from another test centre in another county.
These guys,when approaching a roundabout that they want the candidate to go straight ahead at don’t say anything,obviously assuming that the initial instruction of “follow the road ahead…etc” is enough!!
Can be confusing though!!

Steve

mustang:
At the test centre that I use they sometimes get 2 or 3 examiners in from another test centre in another county.
These guys,when approaching a roundabout that they want the candidate to go straight ahead at don’t say anything,obviously assuming that the initial instruction of “follow the road ahead…etc” is enough!!
Can be confusing though!!

Steve

As I have said. This is not a test of your ability to navigate on your own. The DE should leave you in no doubt as to which exit, road, road number etc you need to take.

" Follow the road ahead " said at the beginning will usually apply when approching crossroads, where the DE may say nothing.

Approaching a RB a command should be given on which road/exit to take, unless in the exeption of a mini RB, where if no command is given, straight on is where they will want you to go.

I know this is about tests and not real life - but in rl i would probably be spead across both lanes whichever way i was going.

Santa:
I know this is about tests and not real life - but in rl i would probably be spead across both lanes whichever way i was going.

MULTI EXIT ROUNDABOUT THREAD