Hello All

Greetings Worksopboy :wink:

Taylor’s will take you on, they gave me a job three weeks after passing. There’s been a couple of others set on since I started too. As long as your’e not a complete ape, you’re pretty much guaranteed a job and even if you are an ape it’s still worth a try. Don’t get excited about the money though, it’s definitely not a wage I would want to travel from Worksop everyday for.

Thanks for the recommendations iv actually got an interview with drivers plus up barnsley tomorrow so if that doesn’t go well I may give taylors a ring as I’m only a few mile from huthwaiite :slight_smile:

hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi all newbie here, well kind of, iv been working for local goverment since i left school and got my c&e out of them also i have lived by domestic rules so not used tachos etc but i have purchased one, but like everywhere else our jobs at risk, hence im looking at gettin into the logistics business now, i havent got any experiance at artic level as i passed on wag and drag but would love to do artics! iv got loads n loads of cat c experience as i do drain cleaning with our tanker and gritting during winter, how can i get started with weekend work and are agencies worth a try to get my foot in the door in the Chesterfield/Mansfield/Worksop area

try a company called tallstaff based at aston south shef

Taylors at Huthwaite often take on new drivers and may have part time work if that’s what you want. Speak with Barry Taylor.
Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing: