hello all

Hi all

Just a wee update, I PASSED my cat C today :smiley:
I’m so happy, it’s a huge weight of my shoulders lol.
Onto slowly but surely do the trailer part now :slight_smile: no rush

It feeeeels soooooo gooooood lol

Congrates on passing :wink: err what happened to the diary :smiley:

Congratulations on passing your class 2 :sunglasses:

Congrats and the feeling is amazing isnt it, well done :slight_smile:

congrats on the pass well done :slight_smile: and Hello :slight_smile:

Hello all from Ullapool Scotland

Just a quick message to introduce myself :laughing:
Just starting down the journey of getting my C&E, have got the medical and provisional sorted, done the hazard perception 2 weeks ago and got 88/100, got my 100 question theory at 5 o’clock today :slight_smile:
and then the cpc case studies in 2 weeks, (would have liked to do it all in one day but for whatever reasons this was the only dates it would allow me to book,
so hopefully after today I will have both hazard and theory nailed.
I’m booked for a 5 day cat-c course in mid September with the practical test and cpc test on the last day,

so you guys will be seeing a bit more of me over the next while. :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers

Hi Jmac

Its great to see someone around the same stage of me, currently getting into industry, I’ve only recently started on the theory and hazard perception tests, so hopefully soon I’ll be in the same situation.

Good luck for 5pm, I’m sure you’ll pass it without any problems.

Paul.

Welcome to the mad house

Depends who you are training with as not many up in your neck of the woods

Have said it before but when I did mine the provider booked all for me from medical to HPT & theory ( on same day following on from each other so didnt have to wit around ) then the course & test was much easier that way as I had no stress or problems they even gave me the disc in which to practice the theory questions on

thanks guys :slight_smile:
well guy called about 4:30 and said the exam will be in our local school and not the mobile van and i could come along now if I wanted,
so went along and did it, he said “that’s the fastest I’ve ever seen 100 questions done” lol
then we were both looking over my printout to see my score and we couldn’t find it, until he spotted “congratulations you got all the theory questions correct” lol
I guess practice does make perfect :slight_smile:
now onto case studies theory in 2 weeks time, anyone know where I can get some revision material for it, cant seem to find much about it?

Welcome to u and we will all try and help as much as we can theres a sticky at top of forum about cpc a bit like a walkthrough from brummie have u had a look ?
Good luck with it all
Jen x

I’m also in the same situation as you. It’s nice to know that your all a friendly bunch and can ask advise along the way. Having passed my theory, cpc and hazard perception a few weeks ago I’m just waiting to get started on my cat C. Can’t wait!
Good luck with it all :smiley:

thanks Jen will have a look :slight_smile:
Toast how did you find the CPC case study theory? what did you use to revise?
Cheers :smiley:

There is’nt really much other revising you can do I was told just to keep going over my theory book, which I did. Its mostly common sence questions. I only just passed it, but a pass is a pass. If you passed your theory with flying colours Im sure your be absoluty fine with your case studies. Keep us posted on how you get on. :slight_smile:

Hi Jmac. Im on same boat as you too. Passed all my theories last month and I have my training booked for October. Seems so long away because I just want to get started. Best of luck to you. :laughing:

Thanks Toast I shall keep reading :slight_smile:
KittyKat good luck to you also, keep us posted how it all goes :smiley:

hello,
got case studies theory tomorrow, anyone got any questions that maybe caught them out on their case studies theory or any good tips to remember? :slight_smile:

passed case studies theory 44/50 :slight_smile: no the best score ever but a pass :slight_smile:
all 3 theorys now done on to the fun / hard part in september now :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the pass

It wont say on your licence the score just that you have it