Hello all

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a while, been busy busy :confused: rubbish excuse, aint we all? :sunglasses:

FINALLY got a transfer to Corby Morrisons depot after months, looking forward to it as it’ll save me £200 a year in petrol getting to and from work :wink:

The word is, Morrisons own all the land from the depot to Rockingham Speedway and there’s going to be a slaughterhouse and several warehouses going up there too.

What have I missed here lately?

Si

CBR_SI:
Hi everyone,

Not been on for a while, been busy busy :confused: rubbish excuse, aint we all? :sunglasses:

FINALLY got a transfer to Corby Morrisons depot after months, looking forward to it as it’ll save me £200 a year in petrol[/] getting to and from work :wink:
The word is, Morrisons own all the land from the depot to Rockingham Speedway and there’s going to be a slaughterhouse and several warehouses going up there too.
What have I missed here lately?
Si
[/quote]
Are you part Jewish/Tyke Si? If that’s all it’s saving ya you must have moved a mile nearer the place! :smiley:

Well I was born in Yorkshire :laughing: We moved to Corby in December, the drive to burton latimer was 11 miles, its only 5 miles to corby depot :sunglasses:
Mind you, I can’t be that tight, I’m not one of the 50mph crew who never go above 50 on the m/wayto make a little more money :wink:

the abbatoir has got knocked back apparantly, as new houses are being built close by near Gretton.

Hi CBR_SI And good luck
with work at the Corby Morrisons
depot :smiley: