Heavy load ?

Have you seen this ?
news.sky.com/story/1188123/lorry … -collapses

Oops

Oops

double oops!

HTH

Hi Pat, i dont think i would have sat there waiting for help, would have done it from a distance…anyway, seems like a mini earthquake did the damage…glad the driver is ok, and hope they got the truck clear in the end.

truckyboy:
Hi Pat, i dont think i would have sat there waiting for help, would have done it from a distance…anyway, seems like a mini earthquake did the damage…glad the driver is ok, and hope they got the truck clear in the end.

Same here mate, I’d be out of it and watching from a distance :laughing:

Hanging beef with steel on the floor mexican style :laughing:

One lucky Hombre :open_mouth:

Can i ask a silly question.whats this about hanging beef wkth steel sheets

The area was struck by an earthquake in the middle of December but officials have not revealed what caused the road collapse.

I’d hazard a guess at: “An earthquake”. :laughing:

nearly there:

It has been known to have 20t hanging meat with 20t of steel plate in a refer :sunglasses:

nick2008:

nearly there:

It has been known to have 20t hanging meat with 20t of steel plate in a refer :sunglasses:

Quite a few Irish motors were stopped by MOT at Crick in the 70’s and 80’s carrying steel plates on the floor and hanging beef over head.

2 for 1 lol

Pat Hasler:

nick2008:

nearly there:

Quite a few Irish motors were stopped by MOT at Crick in the 70’s and 80’s carrying steel plates on the floor and hanging beef over head.

Tog Hill jn 18 m4 was a good one… 85t all in :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

Aahh got yous now.cheers

nick2008:

Pat Hasler:

nick2008:

nearly there:

Sounds like a load of old bullocks.

nearly there:

If hazard a guess that you get paid twice for one trip and a drop

What a pansy. Why didn’t he use crawler and drive it out.

so what will happen to it now…

Suedehead:

nick2008:

Pat Hasler:

nick2008:

nearly there:

Sounds like a load of old bullocks.

that’s the tale but I do know they had a few paddys in there well over the top in the late 70’s 80’s