"Heavy Haulage through the years"

Buzzer

349652469_267208085783357_323020062628981534_n.jpg

A real Heavy Haulage outfit :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Obviously parked up waiting for the ■■■■■■. :smiley:

All credit to Richard Says for the photos.
Oily

Heavy Haul Richard 52047259121_70200eb806_o.jpg

Buzzer:
Buzzer

When this pic was taken Siddle C Cooke was part of the NFC through their acquisition of Tayforth some years before. It always seemed strange to me that the NFC had group companies competing against each other.

oiltreader:
All credit to Richard Says for the photos.
Oily

Thanks Oiltreader

Punchy Dan:

:smiley: :smiley:

Dennis Javelin:
“Buzzer”

When this pic was taken Siddle C Cooke was part of the NFC through their acquisition of Tayforth some years before. It always seemed strange to me that the NFC had group companies competing against each other.

That pic was taken in 1969,heres a bit about it.

Click on twice to read.

DEANB:

Dennis Javelin:
“Buzzer”

That pic was taken in 1969,heres a bit about it.

Click on twice to read.

I assume that the “hands off” approach to collaboration between the respective operating companies was in response to the claims at the time that takeovers by the THC (and subsequently NFC) were not “back door nationalisation”. Which, in reality, was what it was.

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer[/quote That motor is definitely overloaded Buzzer and you have probably “grassed” them up to the Ministry :blush:

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Looks like Dig’s end of the paddock, Buzzer.

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Love the McFadyens Scania on Shetland, but do they really need 16 wheels? :astonished: :open_mouth: :laughing:
BTW, one of the few places in UK that I have never visited, would love to put that right but I fear a bit late for the bucket list now. :cry: :wink: