Heated drivers seats?

Does anyone know what the hell is the point of the heated seats on your bum■■?..These new Axor seats have even got an extra hot switch…What is the logic…ooooohhhh please… :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

To stop you getting piles? :laughing:

Ken.

Cold winters morning, cold cab, nothing nicer than a bit of heat in your back, especially with leather seats because they can be very cold. :wink: :smiley: Done a little to much lifting, little niggle of pain, nothing nicer than a bit of heat in your lower back. :wink: :smiley:

I’m looking forward to the slightly warmer weather because for the first time I have ventilated seats in my truck and can blow cold air, at two speeds, up my… :wink: :smiley:

show off :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Yeah great for cold climates. Warms up much quicker than the heater. Volvo cars have all had them for years.

Remember trucks are meant for use in Scandinavia, Germany etc which have much colder climates.

Unlikely you’d need it that much in the uk though.

Could not see the piont in heated seats until I used one, BRILLIANT. Cold mornings, bit of backache after a busy day put the heated seat on lovely. :smiley: :smiley:

but the one i tried didn’t warm me back up…just nearly burnt me bum off…

hey which cab has go…air seat.■■?..

Sounds like the nutts… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I like my heated seat so much I’m thinking of installing one on my toilet :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
I’m looking forward to the slightly warmer weather because for the first time I have ventilated seats in my truck and can blow cold air, at two speeds, up my… :wink: :smiley:

An MP would pay a lot of money for that sort of thing :open_mouth:

Come to think of it, the cost of that truck so have you :wink:

Longwayround:
I like my heated seat so much I’m thinking of installing one on my toilet :smiley:

A book rack and a heated seat in the loo sounds like a plan to me.

jammymutt:

Longwayround:

A book rack and a heated seat in the loo sounds like a plan to me.

Now your talking Jammy.

Mind you, it would be pretty pointless for me, I’m away all week. My wife would enjoy it though. :laughing:

Wow your trucks have built in loos!? :laughing:

do they become “a pain in the a–e” when they short out with wet trousers on?

wouldn’t be my arse I’d be worrying about! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Heated seat when stiff after too many miles. Heaven. :wink:

Lucy:
Heated seat when stiff after too many miles. Heaven. :wink:

Iget that stiff problem too but the heated seat doesnt help it just makes it worse :wink:

That’ll be the scenery rather than the miles, mate… :stuck_out_tongue: