Healthcliff haulage ltd wisbech

Who are they, and what are they about :question:

Ask Cathy of Wuthering Heights…

Advertise every week in local paper for drivers.
Mainly French trucks (can’t say the name Reno no no).
Did have some (maybe still do) Eastern drivers.

I used to work there.

I don’t work there any more.

I’ll eat rocks before I go back again.

used to work their 2 , transport manager ok but u know what their like ,yeh always advertising for drivers they cant keep hold off em . half time dunno where your going , will always try get u bk load example , tipped near gatwick with load off timeber , 3 hours later sent me to sheerness docks for load to huntingdon ,
was their couple off yrs and saw many drivers come and go , mainly fleet are ren premiums 3 magnums 1 stralis 1 daf 2 volvo fh 80th anni .
mainly do sugar work from whissy , timber from ipswich and woking and any other crap they can get lol .
company been bust 2 or 3 times within in its running yrs think its 20 yrs but not sure tho ,
any more questions ask will try best to answer em for you

disgo:
Advertise every week in local paper for drivers.

Too true. They must be an enormous concern. Every single week they need class 1 drivers due to ‘continued expansion’.

Yeah, right… :confused:

i think they have shares now in the citizen , yet again in their again this week , “due to expansion” again.

admit heathcliff i think you have gone throught all the drivers in the fens now . lol
to all other drivers that might consider doing work for them u mgith wanna consider shuffling ■■■■ instead .